Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lola Sushi

Location: 2070 Yonge St.
Phone: (416) 932-0290
Website: http://www.lolasushi.com

Miso Soup, Salad & Tea: (S) I liked the salad dressing. I also liked the cups. (J) Yes, "ten ways to good health" is neat on a cup.

Lola Spicy Salmon Roll: salmon, cucumber, masago, tempura bit with rice paper. (S) Sooo spicy! It was slow to hit though, initial taste was good, then bam! (J) Rice paper was a nice change. Good amount of filling and spice level.

Dolsot Beef Bibim Bap: assorted vegetables and beef on rice with hot sauce. (S) I'm a big fan of this dish. Crunchy rice with so many toppings is so yummy. (J) This was a huge pot of rice.

Super Deluxe Bento: sashimi (9pcs) + tempura + salmon teriyaki + spring roll (2pcs) + roll (4pcs). (S) The chunk of teriyaki salmon was huge. I liked the veggie tempura and spring rolls. (J) Super Deluxe! Probably the biggest bento I've ever had. I liked how the tempera formed a tent, and the inclusion of spring rolls! I think the maki had beef in them, which is rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment