Friday, September 18, 2009

Johnny's Po-Boys

Location: 511 St. Louis St., New Orleans, LA 70130
Phone: (504) 524-8129
Website: http://www.johnnyspoboy.com

Breakfast: 2 eggs (sunny side up), grits, bacon, and biscuit: (S) The grits was surprisingly better than the previous one. I'm guessing it had more butter on it. This breakfast looked more appetizing. (J) I chose the more Southern options. This was bigger and better than Cafe Beignet's breakfast.

Oyster Po-Boy: (S) Ohh so good. I like the french bread, they say it doesn't hurt the roof of your mouth and it's true. The oysters were fried goodness in the morning. (J) I could eat this forever. Lots of oysters. Pickles gave it the sourness needed. We opted out of mayo, but I bet it would have tasted even better with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment