Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cafe Beignet at Musical Legends Park

Location: 311 Bourbon St., New Orleans, LA
Website: http://www.cafebeignet.com

Drinks: chocolate milk (left) and iced cafe au lait (right). (S) Chocolate milk hit the spot. (J) I don't drink coffee, but I had a coupon for a free one.

French Toast: Cajun style made with French bread served with seasonal fruit & maple syrup. (S) It wasn't bad, I drenched it in the syrup though. (J) I dunked mine in the syrup too.

Southern Breakfast: scrambled eggs, bacon, grits & french bread. (S) Looks like edible plastic, grits was plaino...nothing special except that it was in NOLA! (J) I was expecting a huge American portion, but they don't do that here. My first time eating grits and it had no taste; like porridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment