Monday, September 7, 2009

Dumpling King

Location: Unit 23 - 15 Northtown Way, North York, ON M2N 7A2
Phone: (416) 226-6818

Shredded Potato: appetizer. (J) Served in string form just like the tofu appetizer. Had a light taste. (S) I liked the refreshing appetizers here. This one was pretty good.







Steamed Dumplings: Beef with carrot (middle) and chicken with vegetable (right). (J) I ordered beef with carrot, but I didn't see any carrots. The beef was really good though. The chicken was dense and my least favourite of all the dumplings. (S) The chicken didn't have much taste, but the beef was really good. My faves are anything beef and pork.

Red Bean Ice Sandwich: from the convenience store. Comes in a new red package! (J) I think it's from the same company, and it tastes the same. I enjoy eating my fish friend. (S) So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment