Saturday, August 15, 2009

Downsview Park Market

Location: 40 Carl Hall Rd, Downsview, ON M3K 2B6
Phone: (416) 638-2525
Website: http://www.dpmarket.com

Strawberry Pineapple: large juice blended with sugarcane juice from Juicy Hut. (J) Pretty good. I didn't even know there was sugarcane juice in it until after. (S) Yup, I read the sign, it said, "made with sugarcane juice" :P It was so hot that the smoothie turned into juice pretty quickly.

Bolani: vegetable pie from A Taste of Afghanistan; hot sauce on the side. (J) Longer and thinner than I thought it would be. The hot sauce was pretty good. (S) Interesting, a little bit spicy, but I managed it. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was pretty good.

Taco Combo: two tacos (steak and chicken), Mexican rice, garden salad, fried beans and guacamole from Sol Azteca. (J) The steak was really salty, and the weight of it broke through the tortilla. The salad was refreshing, and easy to eat because the lettuce was shredded. (S) I like guacamole.

No comments:

Post a Comment