Sunday, August 30, 2009

BuskerFest

Location: St. Lawrence Market
Website: http://www.torontobuskerfest.com

BuskerFest


Pasta ($3): in rose sauce from The Old Spaghetti Factory. (J) Hit the spot. It also came with a $5 off coupon at the Spaghetti Factory. I need to learn how to make my own rose sauce. (S) I'm a big fan of the thicker tomato sauce. This was good.

Sweet Couscous ($3): raisins, dates, cinnamon and other things from The Sultan's Tent. (J) Tasted better than I thought it would. The dates were filling. (S) Yea, I agree. It wasn't overwhelmingly sweet, and I really like cinnamon.

Kettle Corn ($6): large bag from Hand Popped Kettle Corn. (J) We didn't get a warm bag, but it still tasted good. (S) It's got better flavouring than the other Kettle Corn place.

Angus Beef Burger ($5): from Buster’s Sea Cove. (J) A seafood place selling beef burgers eh? I liked the crispy bun. (S) OMG...I really wanted to get another one. The bun was soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment