Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Beer Bistro

Location: 18 King Street East, Toronto ON M5C 1C4
Phone: (416) 861-9872
Website: http://www.beerbistro.com

Applewood Chicken: beer bread pizza. Stout brined, gouda cheese, caramelized onions, bbq sauce and coriander. (J) It was alright. I tasted chicken and BBQ sauce. Good to dip in mussel broth. (S) It got a bit dry as it got cold. Not bad though.

Brussels Mussels: mussel bowl steamed in beer broth; affligem, smoked sausage, tomato, hot chili, fennel, parsley and garlic. Served with a loaf of Cantillon Sour Dough. (J) My favourite part of dinner. You got a lot of mussels. The broth tasted really good. (S) Sooo good, lots of mussels and beer broth!

Belgian Frites: house-made mayonnaise & smoked tomato ketchup. (J) Good fries and mayo, but the ketchup still tasted weird to me. The first time I ate this I was full of Wendy's, so I enjoyed myself more on this occasion. Good to dip in mussel broth. (S) I like the ketchup, I asked for a second cup :P

No comments:

Post a Comment