Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yang’s Teppanyaki & Sushi

Location: 3255 Rutherford Rd., Unit 15-18 Building J, Vaughan, ON
Phone: (905) 761-0268
Website: http://www.yangsushi.com

Appetizers: miso soup and salad.

Spider Roll: deep fried soft shell crab with mayonnaise, avocado, cucumber, tobiko and crab meat. (J) Huge but expensive. (S) Worth $16? Hmm...it tasted good though, as it should for that price.

Teppanyaki - Dinner U: vegetables, salmon, shrimps, scallops, strip loin steak (not shown) and fried rice (below). (J) Everything seemed to taste the same (salty cooking sauce) in the end. (S) We ate the food cold since I was waiting for the rice, boo. I liked the seafood sauce though.

Fried Rice: with eggs and salmon. (J) I prefer drier fried rice made in a wok. (S) Had I known they were going to fry the rice with eggs and salmon, I would have ate all the veggies and meats sooner.

Dessert: red bean ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment