Saturday, July 25, 2009

East Side Mario's

Location: 10520 Yonge St., Richmond Hill ON L4C 3C7
Phone: (905) 770-4000
Website: http://www.eastsidemarios.com

Per Due - Dinner for Two


Water and grapefruit juice. (S) Sour >_<

Garlic homeloaf.

Garden salad & vegetable soup. (S) I was tempted to order another bowl of soup; alas, we were too full.

Starter


Bruschetta & Artichoke Fonduta: a pairing that is perfect for sharing. (J) I was already full from the above sides that I totally forgot about this. I liked the thin crispy bread. The artichoke dip was cheesy good. (S) Yea!! We forgot that we ordered this! I liked the bruschetta for the sauce and crunchy bread. The dip was really thick but tasty!

Entrées


Seafood Manicotti: shrimp, scallops and whitefish sauteed with white wine, roasted garlic and mushrooms, then hand rolled in our kitchen in pasta with ricotta cheese. Topped with our blend of cheeses and a drizzle of Besciamella-Tomato sauce and baked to order. (J) I could really taste the seafood. Was not stuffed with so much cheese like at The Old Spaghetti Factory. (S) Yumm, we had to take one roll to go cuz we were soooo full, the seafood was really good though.

Orecchiette Genovese Alfredo: Pasta Challenge winner. Seasoned chicken breast sauteed with whole roasted mushrooms, fire-roasted red peppers and sun-dried tomatoes, tossed with our creamy Pesto Alfredo and traditional Italian orecchiette pasta. (J) I was expecting more sauce, but that's okay since Alfredo sauce is so fatty. (S) It was pretty good, I liked the minimal sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment