Saturday, June 13, 2009

Luminato: 1000 Tastes of Toronto

Location: Central Waterfont, Toronto ON
Website: http://www.luminato.com/2009/events/76

Tofu Po' boy: blacked tofu from Southern Accent. (S) So this is a Po' boy. It was alright. (J) The bite I had could have used some flavour or spice.

BBQ chicken & fried plantains: from Mis Amigos Festival Catering. (S) Chicken was so moist and bbq sauce was good, plantains were nice. (J) I just came from eating chicken wings, and this chicken was still really good.

Desserts: creme brule, custard, pear and raspberry chocolate cake from Senses. (S) Yumm, I like desserts, I especially liked the creme brulee and that other custard stuff.

Cucumber soup & appetizers: from Loic Gourmet. (S) Wasn't a big fan of the green stuff, too much dill maybe? I agree with Adrienne & Josie, the tomato appetizer was best. (J) I only had the soup/granita and I didn't like the taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment