Sunday, June 21, 2009

Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu

Location: 5445 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 6K7

Side dishes: Kim Chi, Spicy stuff I didn't touch, Bean Sprouts, Yummy Farty Beans. (S) I ate all the non-spicy stuff. The Yummy Farty Beans had a good bite to them. (J) They all went well with rice.

Stone Pot Bibimbap: (S) Good stuff. I like a good bibimbap with crunchy rice stuck to the stone pot. (J) I liked the sunny side up egg.

Soybean Soon Tofu: Mushroom, Beef, Tofu. (S) Spiciness! We didn't know to eat the rice from the water-filled bowl. (J) I asked for medium spiciness and it was really good, not too spicy. Tofu was nice and soft.

Red bean ice sandwich: dessert from a convenience store down the street. (S) Always so yummy, brain freeze!!! (J) Lots of red bean, and a fish shape makes everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment