Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hana Korea

Appetizers: pickled radish, kimchi, tofu, edamame and glass noodles.

Dumplings (J) We got steamers to not aggravate our stomachs. (S) The texture of the wrap had a good chew, and it wasn't soggy. I liked that.

Dolsot Bibimbap (S) I always get the same thing, only because I know I will undoubtedly like it. I usually don't like to touch the food until the rice has crisped up, but the rice came separately.

Gamjatang (J) I'm always eager to eat this and burn my tongue. There was a huge bone with lots of meat at the bottom! Not at all spicy. (S) I agree, not spicy so that I could eat it and it was delicious. The meat was so soft and fall-off-the-bone good.

Location: 45 Baldwin St. (Basement), Toronto ON M5T 1L1
Phone: (416) 979-9453


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment