Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jack Astor's

Chicken BLT Poutine (J) Very good, but I found all the extra toppings unnecessary. (S) I liked all the extra toppings! All the flavours went nicely together, and the cheese curds were so delightfully squeaky.


Topless Steak Sandwich: with side Garden salad and Sassafrazz drink (fruit juices mixed with Sprite). (J) Side salad was big. I really liked the onion strings. Drink wasn't as fizzy as I thought it would be. (S) Yes, salad was big for a SIDE salad, but I'm not complaining. Steak and mushrooms go really well together and the onion rings topped it off with a crunch.

Señor Jack's Jalapeño Burger: with side of vegetables and Diet Coke. (J) Opted for a healthy veggie side. Burger was not very spicy, but satisfying. (S) I only had a tiny bit of this burger. It was spicy but not the spiciest I've tasted.

Location:1060 Don Mills Road, Toronto ON M3C 0H8
Phone:(416) 331-9238
Website: http://www.jackastors.com


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment