Friday, October 28, 2011

Pho Saigon

#09: Fresh roll with shrimp and peanut dipping sauce. (J) I didn't feel like eating anything fried, so opted for these fresh rolls. I drenched them in the sauce and it was tasty. (S) Peanut sauce all the way! The rolls were clean-tasting, and the peanuts added extra crunch.

#35: House special. (J) Next time I'm getting this. S got more stuff in hers - I'll just give her the intestines and tendons. (S) Mmm...tendons and intestines. Too bad there was only 1 beef ball, those are my favourites.

#37: Rare beef. (J) I think I needed a larger size. Hot soup hit the spot on a crisp fall day! (S) You needed more meat. Mine visibly fills more of the bowl than yours :P

Location: 1921 Eglinton Ave, Toronto, ON M1L 2L6
Phone: (416) 759-5999
Website: http://phosaigon.ca


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment