Saturday, October 1, 2011

Whitby Yacht Club

John & Andrea's Wedding


Greek Salad (J) I ate around the onions so people wouldn't have to smell my breath. (S) Haha, me too...

Chicken Florentine with Herbed Cream Sauce: broccoli, carrots & red skin potatoes. (J) I really liked the creamy sauce and spinach inside the chicken. (S) The stuffed chicken was pretty tasty.

Strawberry Swirled Cheesecake: with fresh berries. (J) This was surprisingly filling. (S) I can't believe I still ate the wedding cake after eating this. For some reason I thought this was the wedding cake at the time.

Wedding Cake (J) I would have missed the cake if we weren't hanging around the bar. There was raspberry (?) in between the layers. (S) I ate around the raspberry, but the chocolate was yummy.

Candy (J) Candy table! Chocolate caramels, Reese's Pieces, Kisses, gummies and more. Nice little boxes to hold your loot. (S) Great idea for a party favour! AYCE candy!

Location: 701 Gordon Street, Whitby ON L1N 5S4
Phone: (905) 668-1391
Website: http://www.wyc.ca


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment