Saturday, October 8, 2011

Le Parc

Catherine & Anthony's Wedding


Hors d'oeuvres







Smoked salmon on bread, spanakopita, chicken skewer, spring roll and shrimp. (J) I liked the crispy spring roll the best. (S) I liked the spanakopita!

Dinner














Suckling pig with jelly fish, deep fried crab claws, baked salmon with veggies, pumpkin soup with mushrooms, mushroom and scallops with snow pea leaves, deep fried chicken, baked lobster, fried rice and e-fu noodles.

(J) I really liked the lobster with the butter and garlic flavours. I wasn't feeling too well so I couldn't eat my noodles. (S) Everything was exceptionally good. I was thoroughly impressed with the food. The lobster was the highlight for me. It was so tasty.

Dessert










(J) Great selection of fruits and cakes. (S) I didn't get a chance at the pineapples :s

Location: 8432 Leslie St., Thornhill ON L3T 7M6
Phone: (416) 798-7246
Website: http://www.leparc.ca


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment