Friday, July 8, 2011

Pho Saigon

House Special: rare beef, brisket, flank, tendon, tripe and beef meatballs. (J) Haven't had pho is a long time; hit the spot. I don't remember any meatballs. (S) That's cuz I ate it.

Mango Milkshake: (J) We usually get strawberry, so this time we got mango. Not as sweet as other places, but that probably means it's not full of corn syrup. I got a major brain freeze. (S) Tasted like real mango, and less like syrup. I liked the thickness of it.

Spring Rolls: shrimp and pork. (J) Crispy and piping hot. (S) I liked the texture, and yea it was hot.

Grilled Chicken and Beef on Rice: (J) I really liked the grilled meat flavours. There was some sauce that might have been for the spring rolls, but I poured it over the rice and it was good.

Location: 1921 Eglinton Ave, Toronto, ON M1L 2L6
Phone: (416) 759-5999
Website: http://phosaigon.ca


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment