Friday, July 15, 2011

100% Korean

Side Dishes: egg, tempura vegetables, green onions (?), cucumber, small fish, kimchi, fish cake, bean sprouts. (J) The egg and bean sprouts were too salty this time. Green onions were surprisingly good. I really liked the tempura with its sweet sauce. (S) I really liked these sides, they were delicious, especially the tempura.

Jap Chae: (J) Didn't eat too much of this because of the amount of other foods. (S) I had to have some fresh, tasty as always.

Stone Pot Bibimbap: served with soup. (S) The usual for me. This came with 2 sauces, one brownish and one reddish. I liked the brown one, though I really couldn't tell what was in it. The bibimbap ingredients were really nice. I waited a while before mixing it all up to get the crispy rice at the bottom.

Pork Bone Soup: (J) Nice mountain of pork bones with lots of meat. This batch was not that spicy. (S) I could eat it, so it wasn't too spicy. Looked like a mountain of meat from across the table.

Address: 109A Ravel Road, North York, ON M2H 1T1‎
Phone: (416) 499-3836‎


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment