Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fresh on Spadina

Detoxifier: kale, spinach, parsley, celery and apple vegetable juice. (J) We wanted to detox, so this was an obvious choice. It tasted better than it smelled thanks to the apple. (S) Radioactive juice! Power up!

Indian Dosas: pancakes filled with chickpeas on coconut curry sauce. (J) Very tasty. I liked the creamy sauce. (S) Yes, very yummy.

Dragon Bowl: grilled tomato, zucchini and tofu on miso gravy brown rice. (J) I liked the thick cut ingredients, but the tofu was salty. Miso gravy made the rice thick and substantial. (S) Yea, salty tofu. Also, I feel like the sauce was too rich, maybe even too salty.

Magic Tofu Wrap: served with kale slaw. (J) Sauce in the wrap was really good. I don't like the texture of kale, but this slaw was not bad. (S) I really liked the wrap. Very refreshing and not salty.

Cashew Cookie: (J) Thick and buttery. Not too sweet. (S) I liked the cookie. It had a good chew to it.

Location: 147 Spadina Avenue, Toronto ON M5V 2L7
Phone: (416) 599-4442
Website: http://www.freshrestaurants.ca


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment