Sunday, October 18, 2009

Han River

Location: 3113 Sheppard Ave E, Scarborough
Phone: (416) 499-0792

Appetizers: noodles in broth with crispy things and chap chae. (J) I wasn't expecting these included appetizers. I liked the crispy things. (S) I really like the glass noodles. I thought the soup noodle was the miso soup.

Salmon Teriyaki: "fresh grilled salmon and topped with homemade Teriyaki sauce". Side dishes: seaweed, kimchi, bean sprouts, spicy veggies; miso soup. (J) The teriyaki sauce was really good, and the fish was moist on the inside. (S) The salmon was super good, I wanted to eat the last half but packed it for lunch instead.

Sushi Dinner: nigiri sushi and rolls. (J) Mmm melt-in-your-mouth salmon. (S) All of this was really good. I like the diagonally-cut sushi.

Orange: dessert. (J) Cold and sweet. (S) Refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment