Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oh Geul Boh Geul

Side Dishes: pancake, bean sprouts, potatoes, noodles, tofu, potato salad, kimchi and veggies. (J) A huge assortment here. I got filled from eating just these. (S) The pancake was a bit too greasy for me.

Fried Chicken: in sweet, sour and spicy sauce. (J) Crispy and saucy. I liked the spice. This dish was big enough to feed four people. (S) This was too spicy for me to eat too much of. It was crispy and saucy enough though.

Tofu Soup: in a clear broth with some bits of meat; served with purple rice. (J) Didn't really pay attention to this as I was eating the rice with the fried chicken instead. I think the broth was good. (S) I liked the tofu soup!

Dolsot Bibimbap: (J) Always a safe bet to order. (S) Pretty standard stuff. I didn't get purple rice under all the ingredients though, I guess I was a bit disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment