Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cho Won

Side Dishes: bean sprouts, beans, kimchi, veggies, leaves (seaweed?). (J) I'm not sure what the leaves in the bottom right were, but they were nasty; salty and tough. (S) I only had the glazed beans and bean sprouts; they were both good.

Fried Chicken: in sweet, sour and spicy sauce. (J) Fluffier than the one at Oh Geul Boh Geul. I could eat the whole plate (serves 4) with just a big bowl of rice. (S) It wasn't even as spicy as the last one, and it was much crunchier, so tasty!

Tofu Soup: medium spice with bits of seafood and meat. (J) I liked it, but I should have gotten low spice for S. (S) Too spicy, couldn't finish it.

Dolsot Bibimbap: (J) Originally I wanted pork bone soup, but they didn't have any. I think they rushed this dish because it wasn't sizzling when it arrived and the rice didn't get crispy. (S) Yea, was disappointed that it didn't crisp up.

Location: 17 Drewry Ave, Toronto, ON M2M 1C9
Phone: (416) 250-7422

No comments:

Post a Comment