Saturday, March 12, 2011

5th Elementt

3 Course Prix Fixe Dinner - 2 for 1 Deal


Appetizers


Salmon Wrapped Scallops: tomato salsa, soy glaze. (J) I ate the salmon and scallop together in one bite and it was nice and meaty. (S) The salmon and scallop combo was so soft, it melted in my mouth.

Mango & Clementine: salad with feta cheese and masala dressing. (J) I liked the mango. (S) I liked this salad, it was refreshing.

Main Course


Pan Grilled Atlantic Salmon: bengali curry sauce. (J) I was enjoying the salmon and sauce so much that I forgot to eat the rice until the end. (S) The sauce was nice, it went well with the salmon and rice. I really liked the rice, but the fish was really good too.

Baseball Steak: 8 oz, vindaloo sauce and fries. (J) Fries were nice and crispy. According to our friends they're from Costco. Steak was soft and the sauce had a nice little spice. (S) Crispy fries were good! Couldn't stop eating it. The steak was so nice, not even the spice from the sauce could take away from it.

Dessert


Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake: (J) Sweet, soft and peanut buttery. I need to find this in stores. (S) So tasty!

Blueberry Cheese Tart: (J) I liked the crust at the bottom. (S) The tart wasn't bad...the blueberry was a bit sour.

Location: 506 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 2B3
Phone: (416) 504-3213
Website: http://www.5thelementt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment