Saturday, October 9, 2010

Chippy's Fish and Chips

Haddock: with chips and mushy peas. (J) I liked how everything was prepared and cooked to order. Peas were peppery. (S) The fish was pretty good; I liked the batter. Had to pack the fries home cuz we were stuffed. Only down side was that they didn't have the more expensive stuff, like the halibut and scallops.

Prawns: with chips, tartar sauce and coleslaw. (J) The prawns were huge and piping hot! So many chips underneath. (S) I really liked the prawns even tho I'm not supposed to eat them. Sooo tasty, yumm!

Location: 490 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M5S 1X8
Phone: (416) 516-7776
Website: http://www.chippys.ca

3 comments:

  1. OMG I WENT TO THE SITE AND TEHY ALSO SELL FUNNEL CAKE...!?@#!@?$

    ReplyDelete
  2. (S) What?? I didn't see any funnel cake...

    ReplyDelete
  3. (J) Yeah they do, but only at one location.

    ReplyDelete