Saturday, February 6, 2010

Le Cafe Michi‎

Location: 1802 Pharmacy Ave, Scarborough ON M1T 1H6
Phone: (416) 490-9688

Salad & Green Tea: (S) The waitresses were very good with filling our tea, they came around maybe 5 times within an hour. (J) I hardly drank any tea and they refilled my cup! Tea was nice and strong.

Teri Don: teriyaki chicken on rice, served with miso soup. (S) I really liked that the teriyaki sauce wasn't super sweet or salty like other places, it wasn't overpowering. The chicken was tender. Wasn't sure what those stick veggies were on top, maybe ginseng? (J) The bitter vegetables were interesting. Not as much sauce as I was expecting, but this was after eating eel.

Chio Chin Bento: fried chicken, sashimi, and eel on rice. (S) This was awesome, 3 in 1! (J) I loved this stackable bento box! So much variety, and everything tasted so good. Nice saucy eel with sliced egg; crispy and juicy chicken; soft sashimi. I'd order this all the time if I could.

Chocolate Sake Cake: (S) I know we got this last time as well, but I wanted to get something that we wouldn't be able to get elsewhere. It was good. (J) Yummy.

Green tea mousse cake: (S) Very light and airy, I could eat an entire cake! (J) You could really taste the green tea. I liked how it had red beans too. Awesome (pre) birthday lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment