Sunday, February 28, 2010

Horseshoe Resort

Location: 1101 Horseshoe Valley Road, R.R.#1 Barrie ON L4M 4Y8
Phone: 1-800-461-5627
Website: http://www.horseshoeresort.com

Brownie: with white chocolate shavings on top. (J) Pretty good value at $1.75 when chocolate bars and candy were about the same price. (S) Yea, nice and dense for the price.

Pasta Buffet (S): I liked the soft rye bread. I really liked that we were able to customize the pasta buffet. I got a bit of everything on twirly pasta and bowtie pasta. Then I went back for some more broccoli, yumm.

Pasta Buffet (J): mushrooms, tomatoes, broccoli, onions, peppers, chicken, garlic, spiral pasta and tomato sauce; marble bread, Caesar salad. This was surprisingly huge. I really liked that it was cooked to order. I had a huge piece of marble bread (rye?) and it was great. I would definitely recommend the pasta buffet here.

No comments:

Post a Comment