Sunday, February 21, 2010

Casey's

Location: 37 William Kitchen Rd. Bldg L Scarborough ON M1P 5B7
Phone: (416) 412-2078
Website: http://www.caseysbarandgrill.com

30th Birthday Menu

The Butcher Block Burger: served with side house salad with orange poppy seed dressing. (J) We had this before, but it was on sale so we had to get it again! Burger was good like before. I didn't taste orange in the dressing. (S) I liked the bacon bits in the salad. The burger was good again!

Casey’s Famous Back Ribs: full rack basted with Jack Daniel’s Budweiser BBQ sauce. Served with coleslaw and fries. (J) I felt like eating ribs this day, and they were on sale! I guess the BBQ sauce was different, but I was too busy eating to notice. (S) The ribs were pretty good. I liked dipping the fries in that BBQ sauce.

Apple Mary: apples with brown sugar, cinnamon, rolled oats, ice cream and caramel. (J) I was so full when it came time to eat this. The apples warmed up the ice cream, so it was a yummy melting mess to eat. I liked the rolled oats. (S) They kinda gave us the dessert way too early and the ice cream melted before we could really get to it. Owell, still good!

No comments:

Post a Comment