Thursday, December 17, 2009

St. Hubert

Location: 950, rue Principale Ste-Agathe, QC J8C 1L6
Phone: (819) 326-6655
Website: http://www.st-hubert.com

Midi Go


Chicken Club Burger: breaded and fried chicken breast. Served with traditional coleslaw, fries and sauce. (J) I liked the crispy chicken breast. Coleslaw was tangy. (S) The chicken burger was pretty good. I liked dunking the fries in the gravy.

Quarter Chicken (Leg): served with salad, a piece of bread, creamy coleslaw and sauce. (J) Chicken was a little pink inside. The sauce tasted like poutine gravy, and was less viscous compared to Swiss Chalet. (S) I liked the creamy coleslaw better than the traditional. I'm sure it was fattier too. Mmm...fat. The chicken was really good too.

Vanilla Cake: topped with cream sugar sauce, served with tea. (J) Sweet. (S) I asked for the fruit sauce, but I guess our waitress didn't hear me. This was pretty good though, very sweet indeed. Here I come diabetes.

Chômeur Pudding: served with tea. (J) Tasted like butter tart filling. (S) Yup, never had this kind of pudding before so J decided to get it just to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment