Friday, December 4, 2009

Sears Cafeteria

Location: 220 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M5B 2H1
Phone: (416) 343-2111
Website: Toronto Eaton Centre - Sears

Pizza & Salad: vegetarian pizza (zucchini, peppers and feta cheese on whole wheat) and garden salad with Italian dressing. (J) Pizza tasted healthy. Salad had tons of dressing on it, which made it very tangy. (S) The guy poured too much dressing on the salad. The pizza was kinda soggy, had to support the bottom at multiple points in order for it to not flop over.

Panini & Soup: turkey club panini sandwich (turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado) and some sort of vegetable soup with pasta. (J) Panini was good. Soup had a special name that I forgot. I liked that it had lots of vegetables. (S) Someone spilled the soup but covered it up nicely :P Very hearty soup, filled me up, couldn't finish my half of the sandwich. The bacon was kinda soggy I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment