Saturday, March 28, 2009

Medieval Times

Location: 10 Dufferin St., Exhibition Place Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
Website: http://www.medievaltimes.com

Garlic Bread and Tomato Bisque: (S) It was fun eating without utensils. Our wench was very nice, she refilled our Medieval Pepsi. (J) I liked the garlic bread and vegetable soup. Medieval Pepsi cracks me up.

Roasted Chicken: (S) OMG, so much chicken...but fall-off-the-bone, tender chicken...and squirty, moist meat. (J) The chicken breast was really filling, but dry. I could have used some medieval gravy.

Spare Rib and Herb-Roasted Potato: (S) Sorry about the messy bones in the bg, tried to exclude that but oh well. Again, ribs were fall-off-the-bone good (with fatty softness) and the potatoes were nice and crispy outside, soft inside. Yumm! I needed a side of more veggies with this meal, there was so much meat!

Pastry of the Castle (Apple pie): (S) I like apples. (J) This had nice big sugar crystals on the outside. Would have gone well with tea, but I ate it too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment