Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Big Papa Marketta

Location: 2982 Bloor St. W.
Phone: (416) 207-1888
Website: http://www.bigpapa.ca

Complimentary bread: with whipped butter, ice tea and water. (J) I like how they had my name on the table to reserve it.

Bruschetta (left) and Mista (right): baby greens mixed with red wine vinegar and organic olive oil. (S) Vinegar was too strong for my liking. Bruschetta was good though!

Risotto California: chicken, mushroom, sundried tomato & parmigiano white wine rose sauce. (J) Looks like a big pile of mush, but it had really good cheese and tomato flavours. (S) OMG, sooooo good, I'd go back for more of this.

Linguine Frutti Dimare: mussels, calamari, tiger shrimps in zesty tomato sauce. (J) Lots of seafood! I think a seafood risotto would be the perfect combination. (S) I liked the Risotto better :P

Tiramisu: homemade with mascarpone whipped cream, espresso and amaretto. (J) Nice and light. Goes down easy. (S) Agreed, even with bursting stomachs.

No comments:

Post a Comment