Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ackee Tree

Location: 170 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, ON M5T 2C2‎
Phone: (416) 866-8730‎

Jerk fries: side dish. (J) The taste got lost with the other spicy dishes. I should have ordered the sweet potato fries. (S) Initial reaction: ok, this is spicy, not too too bad though.

Jerk chicken: medium size. (J) Same good stuff as last time, but the coleslaw was more fresh. (S) Initial reaction: HOLY, this is SPICY! I was sweating buckets! But damn, the meat just falls off the bone, and coleslaw so refreshing.

Roti: curry goat in dahl pourri roti. (J) The roti was huge and filled with tender goat. (S) Initial reaction: Is this supposed to be spicy? My tongue was already burning from the Jerk Chicken, so the roti tasted sweet to me. I enjoyed the goat roti a lot, it cooled my mouth down.

No comments:

Post a Comment