Sunday, August 21, 2011

Golden Regency

Team Fatty's Wedding





















Dinner Banquet: Roasted whole suckling pig, baked stuff paste with mushroom in conch shell, stir fried jumbo shrimp & scallop with veggie, braised swallow's nest with crab meat in supreme sauce, braised whole abalone with special sauce, deep fried crispy chicken, stir fried lobsters with ginger & green onion, steamed seasonal fish, house fried rice & braised e-fu noodle, sweeten dessert, fancy pastries & cupcake.

(J) I didn't get to enjoy the food as much as I would have liked. The conch shell was new and enjoyable for most people. We opted for bird's nest soup instead of shark fin due to ecological reasons, and it tasted about the same. (S) The roasted pig had sparklers...ooooh! I thought the food was pretty good. The conch was a surprise, I wasn't expecting it...but maybe I only glazed over the menu. I <3 the cupcakes, so yummy! They were taro (purple) and lemon (yellow) flavoured.

Location: 4300 Steeles Avenue East, Markham ON L3R 0Y5
Phone: (905) 948-8811


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment