Saturday, December 11, 2010

Momiji

Miso Soup & Salad. (J) Salad dressing had a strong orange taste that I enjoyed. (S) The same citrus scent was throughout the restaurant, not that I minded. It was refreshing.

Love Bridge B: spider roll 9 pcs, spicy roll 6 pcs, nigiri 12 pcs. (J) I've never had a bridge before, and I thought it was a great alternative to a boat. There was also a fire in the little white cup! Spider rolls were really good. (S) Mmm...I liked the variety. Would have been easier if things were split into 3s though.

Maki Dinner B: dynamite roll 9 pcs, California roll 6 pcs and spicy roll 6pcs. (J) I liked the crunchy bits in the spicy rolls. (S) I didn't love the spicy rolls :P The dynamite rolls I enjoyed, though.

Churros: chocolate and vanilla with ice cream (?) dipping sauces. (J) Desserts were 25% off, so we had to try one. The menu called these "Chewrros"! They tasted good like Tiny Tom donuts. (S) This seemed out of place in a Japanese restaurant, but it was nice and sugary.

Location: 2111 Sheppard Ave E., North York ON M2J 1W6
Phone: (416) 499-2111
Website: http://www.momijis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment