Friday, December 17, 2010

Albany Club

J Work Christmas Party


Appetizer: truffle soup, served with bread and butter. (J) Warm and creamy. This was really good. (S) I really liked its earthy and creamy taste.

Main: veal and shrimp. (J) Veal was nice and soft. I don't know what the topping was, but it was tasty. (S) The meat came out a bit colder than I liked, but otherwise, it was nice.

Vegetarian Main: rice and chick pea stuffed pepper, topped with tomato sauce. (J) I opted for veggies so we would have more variety. (S) The stuffed pepper was pretty good!

Dessert: chocolate Yule log. (J) Lots of cream. One of my fruits was rotten. (S) Too much cream for me.

Location: 91 King Street East, Toronto ON M5C 1G3
Phone: (416) 364-5471
Website: http://www.albanyclub.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment