Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh Boy Burger Market

Cincinnati Style Chili & Spicy Boy Burger: (J) Chili had no beans and was very meaty. Burger had jalapeƱos, spicy cheese and rocket sauce(?). It was pretty good, but I found the meat in both items a bit salty. (S) Yea, everything was salty. I really really liked the meaty chili though (maybe even more so than the burgers).

Lamb Burger & Sweet Potato Fries: (J) Burger had strong blue cheese. Fries were fresh and hot. I liked how they gave us a big bottle of water. (S) I had to scrape off the blue cheese, it was way overpowering that I couldn't taste the rest of the burger. We wanted onion rings, but they were out, boo.

Location: 571 Queen Street West, Toronto ON M5V 2B6
Phone: (416) 361-6154 ‎
Website: http://www.ohboyburger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment