Saturday, November 27, 2010

Amigo Steak & Seafood House

Salad: with fried scallops. (J) Lots of creamy dressing. The scallops were crispy and light. (S) I was so hungry at this point that I even ate the scallops. The salad dressing was refreshing.

Calamari Rings: (J) The lemon made it really good. (S) Yumm, more seafood! I like the crispies.

Spaghetti: with ham and chicken. (J) I was thinking tomato sauce when I ordered, but it came with a creamy sauce. Huge portion size; I was full after the appetizers.

Salmon: (S) The few bites I had of the fish was pretty good. I couldn't finish it because I was too full from appetizers.

Mango Mousse: (J) Nice and light. Went down easy. (S) We took a couple more of these home :P

Location: 633 Silver Star Boulevard, Scarborough ON M1V 5N1
Phone: (416) 293-6683

No comments:

Post a Comment