Wednesday, August 4, 2010

St. Louis Bar and Grill

Cobb Salad: lettuce, chicken, cucumber, tomato, cheese, egg, jalapeno bacon, onion and Italian dressing. (J) The bacon had a nice kick to it. I avoided the onions. (S) I liked how everything was separated. Yumm!

Basket O’ Fries: with garlic and dill sauce. (J) So consistently good, I don't know how they do it. (S) Dill sauce was good as always. I like the ridges in the fries, catches all the dill sauce.

Wings: honey garlic (top) and authentic buffalo (bottom). (J) Free wings for Twitter followers! The buffalo wings didn't have much sauce and almost tasted plain. Honey garlic was good. (S) The buffalo wings was a little spicy. I liked the honey garlic though. Yay for free!!

Location: Fairview Mall
Phone: (416) 637-9464
Website: http://www.stlouiswings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment