Monday, June 28, 2010

Canada's Wonderland

Behemoth Burger Combo: 1 lb patty, served with onion rings, drink and a free t-shirt (background). (J) This thing was huge, about an inch thick. I liked how cheese did not cost extra, but everything was expensive to begin with. Gravy on the burger prevented it from being dry. Onion rings were decent. This was a good choice to feed two people. (S) I was feeling a bit sick by this point, so J had to eat most of the burger. The onions rings went down very easily, though. I'm not sure I was a fan of the gravy on burger.

Funnel Cake: with icing sugar, ice cream and strawberries. (J) I've never had a funnel cake before, so I was excited to try this. I liked the dough string bits. Strawberries were soaked in very sweet syrup, but I'll count them as a serving of fruit anyway. It was all very good, but something I could only eat once a year at most. (S) Super sweet, and super calorific. Icing sugar was so messy, it got all over the place but tasted so good on the fried dough.

Location: 9580 Jane Street, Vaughan ON L6A 1S6
Phone: (905) 832-8131
Website: http://www.canadaswonderland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment