Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ikea

Location: 15 Provost Drive North York, ON M2K 2X9
Phone: (416) 222-4532
Website: http://www.ikea.ca

Quiche & Salad: vegetarian broccoli & cheese quiche and salad. (S) I loaded the salad, yumm. The quiche was pretty good. I want to make it! I need a working oven. (J) I think we were supposed to use a small bowl for the salad instead of a big plate haha.

Organic Pasta: with garlic bread. (S) Apparently this dish is on sale for a limited time...of several years. The pasta wasn't super fresh, some of the tubes were hard and crusty. The garlic bread tasted like frozen. (J) I was hungry so I didn't even notice if the bread was stale, and I enjoyed the chewy pasta bits.

Apple Pie: (J) The pie had custard at the bottom. I liked the sweet crumbly on top. (S) The custard bottom was good. I want to make this!

No comments:

Post a Comment