Friday, November 13, 2009

Ackee Tree

Address: 170 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, ON M5T 2C2‎
Phone: (416) 866-8730‎

Sweet Potato Fries: side dish. (J) Thick cut, fresh and hot from the kitchen. Balanced with the cold ketchup. We got this even though the two dinner plates had enough food for two meals each. Thank goodness for leftover takeout boxes. (S) I stuffed this down even though I was so full. So good!

Goat Roti: with coleslaw. (J) We specifically asked for gravy on top because last time we didn't get any. They didn't have any boneless goat, but the bones were minimal. (S) This was just a bit spicy, but I got used to it. I really like the coleslaw.

Jammin' Jerk Chicken: large dinner plate, with coleslaw and rice & peas. (J) Large comes with an extra chicken leg and spoon of rice for $1 extra. I love the spice level of their jerk chicken. I had a tingly party in my mouth. (S) Omg, soooo spicy. I guess I never learn. My mouth was on FIRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment