Monday, May 16, 2011

St. Louis Bar and Grill

Blackened Chicken Caesar Salad: (J) I thought the chicken would be really charred, but it was just grilled. I didn't taste the seasoning on it. Lots of parmesan. I liked that there wasn't too much dressing. (S) I also liked that it was drier, not too much dressing. I was able to eat the chicken this time, and it was pretty good.

Wing Dinner: honey BBQ wings. (J) Free thanks to another coupon we had from their Facebook promo. (J) We got more here than at Fairview. The wings didn't have any flavour to them. Fries were the best. (S) I think we got one more wing here than at Fairview. Fries were great, wings were OK.

Location: 55 Town Centre Court, Unit #1, Toronto ON M1P 4X4
Phone: (416) 637-9464
Website: http://www.stlouiswings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment