Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Casey's

Location: 37 William Kitchen Rd. Bldg L Scarborough ON M1P 5B7
Phone: (416) 412-2078
Website: http://www.caseysbarandgrill.com

Veggie Burger: with sweet potato fries. (J) I ate fajitas first, so the burger didn't really taste like anything. I always like sweet potato fries. (S) The burger was cold when I got it, but the sweet potato fries made up for it. They tasted so good.

Chicken Fajitas: served on a tower. Top: cheese, lettuce, guacamole and salsa; middle: tortillas; bottom: chicken, onions and peppers. (J) I appreciated the vertical presentation with the limited table space we had. Chicken and onions were grilled nicely. There was a lingering spice, which I thought was from the salsa at first, but was later determined to be from the onions. (S) Spiiiicy, haaaaaaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment