Sunday, January 24, 2010

La Taquizza

Location: 3175 Rutherford Rd Unit 28, Vaughan ON L4K 5Y6
Phone: (905) 669-2277

Totopos: (nachos) with guacamole. (S) I liked that there was a salsa bar with mild to spicy salsas to choose from. The guacamole was so good. (J) Creamy guacamole. Good portion size.

Huaraches: with mushrooms. (S) This is a seemingly simple dish, but it wasn't bad! I liked the mushrooms...it was kinda like an open softshell taco. (J) I liked the corn taste. Surprisingly filling.

Burrito: with barbacoa (lamb); large size, served with peppers and onions. (S) Omg, the lamb was so good. I liked the burrito a lot! (J) You could taste the lamb. One of these would fill you up for a long time.

Pastel de Tres Leches: (S) I really liked this dessert, it was really wet but the flavours worked well together. I liked that the cream on top wasn't so sweet since the sauce was already sweet. (J) So light and moist. Very tasty. A light milky taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment