Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Vivah

Address: 1560 Yonge St. Unit #201, Toronto, ON M4T 2S9
Phone: (416) 929-2800
Website: http://www.vivahrestaurant.com

Papadum and pickled onion: complimentary amuse bouche. (J) I'm not a fan of these salty crackers in general. (S) Was alright, I was hungry.

Veg pakora, chicken tikka rosemary, mint lamb seekh kebab: appetizer and tandoori platter. Served with mango chutney and raita. (J) Mixing both of the sauces together tasted good. (S) I like those brown things between the sauces.

Spinach malai lamb with pulao rice and chana: entrée. (J) I didn't taste the spinach itself, but the overall flavour was good. (S) Something in this picture made my stomach burn...

Korma lamb and naan: entrée. (J) Lamb was tender and korma sauce was good as usual. (S) Naan is always so good, as is Korma and tender lamb.

Mango lassi: complimentary dessert. (J) Mango flavour with some spices. Good way to end a 50% off deal. (S) Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment